Free Time Activities



Well, in my free time I don't really do too interesting things like sports or go to some theatre or to a museum. I really like to stay in front of the computer reading information that I find at that moment, sometimes are about architecture and sometimes are about any other topic that I like or no (because I really like to read anything) to only know about freaky data hahaha. I like to play some online computer games with friends (no, not fornite or that things) when I have time and no homework. I like to play this computer games because are so funny and are really good to spend some time to "capear" the so hot afternoons to then, when the afternoon is some fresher, go to my garden with my computer (yes, again) to read about some interesting things about architecture, and develop myself about this, or go out to met with my friends.
I don't do sports because I'm not used to doing sports, but I like to do. It could be I think because I don't have a partner that accompany me on these situations :(, but I don't really matter, I like my body and my life hahaha.
In the summer I want to do interesting things for my house, I have in my mind many ideas to do recycling somethings that I have.



Resultado de imagen para snorlax

Comentarios

  1. What Ideas do you have to do in your house?, I am thinking in make me a space more comfortable to work, and reading you about this wake up this idea. I hope you can recycling you house trash my friend

    ResponderBorrar
  2. You comes from the future men, i am not good to be in front of the computer and it is necessary for workshop :c

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares