A job



Well, in my life I was thinking ever about a job that I would have in the future, I have some ideas about what job would be the best for me to do, some ideas aren't so relationated with architecture but I don't have decided yet which could be the one.
- I would like to restore buildings, iconic buildings that are some destroyed or abandoned because I think that buildings are part of the history of the places that are in.
- Another idea that I have is to devise buildings that were sustainable and beauty, because I think that is so important the topic of sustainability and developing buildings that respect this.
- Another thing that I would like to do is having a Sustainable Restaurant in some place of the south of Chile, with it own kitchen garden where the clients would choose the ingredients for their foods, and we will show them how the food is prepared for them at the moment.
I have more ideas for a  job in the future, but they are many and I can't remember the whole of them, but I think that these are mine principal ideas to get a job in some future. I don't need too many skills for a restaurant because I think that all it's based on the dedication that you put on, good ideas and a good structure of work with a nice atmosphere. For the other jobs, I need to keep studying and learning about architecture and social things at this career to be a good professional and to have vocation when doing my job.



Imagen relacionada

Comentarios

  1. the cultural patrimony is very important for the history of the city

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I like your idea to leave Santiago and go to the south, I think that we have too much to contribute in other places far away from the big cities :)

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares