Free Topic



Hello!
This time I'm goign to write about my sister Coté.
I have two sisters, but truly my favorite sister is María José. She was like a mother for me in my childhood, she took care of me when my mother couldn't, she took care of my foods, my studies, my healthiness when I was sick, anything I needed when my mom was not at home.
At our childness, we were very united (now we are too, but she isn't living with me anymore) and she endured me when I annoyed her. I remember an event when she was in her bed, I went to her bedroom and I sitted on her to throw a fart on her face hahaha, to me was so funny but for her.. well obiously it wasn't :(.
She is older than me by seven years (Im 22 and she is 29). Now she is married with Paul, her husband (really?) and my sister is pregnant :O. I never thought about the situation when she was going to be a mother, but now I think that she is going to be the best mom that that children could have (because they 2 BABIES!!, they are twins!) and obiously I'm going to be the best uncle that they could have.
Im so happy for them and I wanted you to know this. Thanks for reading!


Resultado de imagen para mellizos

Comentarios

Entradas populares