Canciones punk para señoritas autodestructivas



Well, I'm not reading this book, but I've read it sometime in the past. The book is owned by my sister. I want to read it again because I don't remember many stories that are on it, but I remember that they were so interesting (for me at least). The book has mini stories that talks about some situations that happen at Valparaíso, talks about the punk subculture, the detestation to the system. They are 9 stories of a crudeness and we would like to say of an exemplary fiction, but no, they are of a much more daily reality.
I like this book because it talks about the reality (and a little creation by the author) that we can see at the Valparaíso hills, where the tourist don't go, where the Santiaguino has some fear to enter to that area, the Valparaíso that it's only known by the people that lives there.
There is another book that's called "Manual para robar en el supermercado" that could be better than this, but I've read that book earlier than "Canciones punk" so I can't talk about that, but I remember that it was very cool, a fast reading and easy because the author uses chilean words ("Canciones punk" too), and that makes it more representative for us.
Resultado de imagen para canciones punk para señoritas autodestructivas descargar pdf

Comentarios

  1. I never going to valparaiso's hills but I considered your experience before goes to valpo in december

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares