3R

I like to recycle and I do it at my house with my mother (my dad isn't involved in that because he doesn't care so much about recycling), she was the starter of this and now I'm involved too. We recycle all the things that we know that we can recycle and my dad is mandated (by my mom haha) to take the things to the recycling point.
At the same time, I said to my mom that we should do compost at our garden with the leaves of our trees and some organic trash, and now we are doing this too.
I don't like plastic bags so when I go to buy sth I go with my backpack or cloth bags, but for the trash that we don't know too much to do with it, we are still using plastic bags (so bad).

Time ago I wanted to follow the steps to do my own shredder machine, and use the shredded plastic to make some useful things with that plastic, with a nice design. I couldn't make it because in Chile is SO EXPENSIVE, but I'm still searching in some forums how to make it cheaper. I'm talking with some friends that were my classmates at Usach (they are studying to be mechanical engineers) who will help me in this and try to use our knowledge at our favor and at Earth's favor.

If you're interested in this, you can visit the page https://preciousplastic.com/
If you visit it, I know you're going to be more interested in recycling! We and the future generations need it.




And you? What are you doing to make a better environment?

Comentarios

  1. Even if your dad is not interesting in it, he is still making his little contribution, hope time makes him realize how one person is really helpfull for this big issue we had!!!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I found very good that your family are from the porcent that have taken conscience and make actions that help to the planet, I hope you can make your schredder machine in the future.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Thanks for shaing this site. It is fantastic that you and your family care :)

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares