To "Pancho"

He was only a guy that was in the same workshop class with me.
His name is Francisco and he is 28 years old (a difference of six years). I met him in FAU when he was here studying architecture, in the beginning, he was indifferent to me and vice-versa, but with the passing of the days we got to know a little each other. We saw that we were very different in some things like our likes, the kind of music that we heard, in our clothes, but we found that our thoughts about life, politics and other things were similar, so we started don know to each other.
We started a relationship of friendliness, a beautiful friendship.
I say that we met at FAU because I needed a big brother (I see him as an example to follow), but he says that we are equal and we've met because we are real persons.
I think that he is perfect, this feeling that I have isn't comparable with some other feeling, I love my friend so much, I can't explain this friendship and what produces it on ourselves.
He has a house in Algarrobo, he's living there because he is not anymore in FAU, he is working and getting cash to go to Alemania to make his life there with his girlfriend, a very beautiful and nice woman that is perfect for him.
When I can, I visit (with my girlfriend) to him and his girlfriend, we get special nights with topics like "Mexican Night" or "Cuban Night" and there we drink and eat some foods that are typical from that countries.
I have much to say about him, but it will be too long.
Here is an extract from a song that we have (yeah, we are "mamones" sometimes)

Y si al cielo lo cambiaras 
por toda la realidad 
sé que todo sería tan diferente 
ya que la fe que tu haz puesto 
no se juega no se tranza 
ni por un solo momento 
es fogata que corre en tus venas, 
es quizás tiempo gastado, 
es un sol que llevas dentro 
primero y sin segundo, 
el amanecer de tu alma.


El navegante - Eduardo Gatti

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares