Fiestas Patrias 2018



This national Holiday was very different than the others I lived. I didn't know anything about the Fiestas Patrias because I went to the south of Chile. I went to Conguillio National Park with some friends. We decided to use our free days like a trip to free us from the city, so we took our backpacks, some vital things like water, clothes and food and we started our trip. It was so exciting for me because in my life I have did something like that, was the first time that I "celebrated" the Fiestas Patrias wihtout my family and friends so it was a reality totally different that the ones that I have lived. The nights and days without the toxic sound of the city, being one with the nature, appreciating the smell of the south at the spring, appreciating the view, the sounds of the nature.
I need to accept that in a moments the memory when I was with my family or friends at fondas drinking terremotos came, but it wasn't too strong to mess up the situation that we were living, with my other family, with my siblings.
That was one of my favorites Fiestas Patrias that I've lived and probably we would do that again (not necesary at Fiestas Patrias, but when we have time we will)

Imagen relacionada



Comentarios

Entradas populares